Bayonetta Review From IGN

Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Monitor = countless hours of MMOing


So Many MMOs to play..... I just started this one yesterday cuz I was board as hell, its called Dragonica. Despite the retarded name its actually really simple and fun as hell. Ill prolly keep it around for a bit longer cuz it doesn't take up all that much space on the Vaio and its free. Buuuut as soon and Xmas rolls around (which is in 14 hours i might add) I will have a shiny new monitor for the Desk Top and that usually equals massive amounts of wasted time and money on MMOs. FFXI, AION, Maple Story, Star Wars Galaxies, Dragonica, and HOLY CRAP FFIV, and Old Republic....... WoW i should prolly just set the desktop ablaze if I want to not get F's in all my classes and negative balances in all my accounts... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment